Coffee Shop Assistant Manager Position Available
Le Parfait is looking for a Coffee shop assistant Manager to organize daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service with the support of the Coffee Shop Manager.
Coffee Shop Assistant Manager responsibilities include scheduling shifts for baristas and wait staff, training the team, and doing the weekly inventory. To be successful in this role you should have work experience with various roles in coffee/food shops. Also, you should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
POSITION AVAILABLE NOW- MUST HAVE WEEKDAYS/HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS AVAILABLE
- Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe with a total of 10 employees (mix of part time and full time)
- Onboard new wait staff and baristas
- Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment
- Do the weekly inventory (like packaging, wines, cleaning supplies...)
- Ensure all shop areas are clean and tidy
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
-Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
- Opportunity for growth as the company is in expansion with already 4 stores in San Diego area and 1 store in Anaheim. Potential career development can be considered
- Free Parking