Hungry For A Great Job?
Zaxby’s is hiring! Our team members enjoy great benefits: Good pay because we believe good people are worth more, a flexible work schedule because you have a life, a fun workplace because you deserve it, and opportunities to advance because we reward great work.
To our customers, Zaxby’s is more than just a place to eat — it’s a place to have fun, spend some time with friends, and experience great food. And to our employees, it’s all that — and a paycheck.
We are looking to hire hard-working, outgoing, energetic restaurant management personnel who can excel at the tasks in the following job description for a fast-paced, fast-casual restaurant. Restaurant Experience is preferred. Must be hard working and a team player, willing to go above and beyond the call of duty. We want folks who care about people and the work that they do
What can you expect from Chicken Scratch?
We believe in building a career that you care about, and we offer many opportunities for advancement within this role. Once management certification is completed, assistant managers are immediately rewarded with a raise-added on to their already competitive pay. Eligible assistant managers receive benefits to ensure a great life now, and in the future:
- Medical Insurance
- IRA with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off
- Great benefits, including affordable health insurance, life insurance, and retirement plan
- Monthly performance bonuses
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- A network of supportive, local general managers
- Extensive paid, on-the-job training with pay raises and promotional opportunities throughout the process
- An experienced district manager providing support and encouragement
- A Zaxby’s Franchisee who believes in supporting and providing for our people the best we can
All applicants for the Assistant Manager position should exhibit the following:
- Positive mental attitude
- Enjoys working with a team
- Excellent Leadership Ability
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and determination
- Desire for personal and professional growth
- Reliable transportation
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Problem Solving Skills
- Management Experience
- Work 40-60 hours per week
This job requires working in a fast-paced restaurant environment. The Assistant Manager position is the magic behind the scenes in our restaurants. The assistant manager is efficiently trained in operating the front of house and back of house equipment. The position requires the ability to multi-task and quickly change gears from front to back to balance out the workload. The assistant manager provides training and guidance to both cooks and cashiers, and ensures the operation is running smoothly. The assistant manager can handle problems as they arise, and quickly provide efficient solutions. The assistant manager is responsible for communicating with the general manager to coordinate the efficient operations of the store. The position involves physical movement, including standing or walking for prolonged periods of time.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.