Apply today to join our team!
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the overall shift operations, guest experience, sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store. In the absence of the manager, the shift leader effectively leads the team to execute great guest service and follows operating policies and procedures.
- Lead team members on shifts, including assigning tasks (cleaning, line duties, opening/closing duties), providing feedback and training
- Utilize the huddle board to effectively position the team Know and support appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and safety procedures
- Ensure all security procedures are executed (safe procedures, open/close procedures, etc.)
- Transition into opening/closing duties
- Make guests really happy by providing great guest service
- Resolve guest complaints/issues
- Lead team members to open, transition, and close shifts
- Manage and organize the line and delegate duties to team members
- Know and uphold standards for product quality
- Work the line as needed
- Promote sales on the shift through suggestive selling and knowledge on in-store promotions
- Execute and support all food safety requirements and practice
- Control food costs, labor, waste, and cash on the shift
- Count drawers and follow proper daily cash handling procedures
- Complete additional e-learning as required
- Great communication skills to communicate effectively with guests and co-workers
- Must have a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Must be a strong team player
- Ability to train and coach other
- Ability to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours per day
- The ability to lift up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to push and pull up to 55 pounds.
- The ability to squat or crouch to lift items from floor level.
- The ability for twisting the back up to 90 degrees left and right.
- The ability for bending the back up to a minimum of 90 degrees to lift objects from the floor
WINGSTOP AND WE DON’T STOP
What began as a small buffalo-style chicken wing restaurant in Garland, Texas, continues to soar to great heights. Today there are more than 1,000 restaurants open across the United States, Mexico, Singapore, the Philippines, Indonesia, and the United Arab Emirates.
Wingstop Inc. quickly became a fan favorite when we first opened our doors in 1994. Our proprietary recipes, outstanding food, and superior customer service created a demand that could only be satisfied by more locations. And in 1997 we began offering franchises. Today we are one of the fastest-growing concepts in the country, attracting top entrepreneurs and operators with the drive and passion to own their own businesses.