- Paid time off
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meals or discounts
- Medical insurance
The Assistant Manager works productively and supervises restaurant employees to ensure they perform their jobs responsibilities, so the restaurant achieves customer satisfaction and profitability during their shift.
The Assistant Manager receives direction and training from the Restaurant Manager. The Assistant Manager is responsible for supervising other employees and provides adult supervision to employees under the age of 18 years old. During each shift, the Assistant Manager motivates, directs and coaches employees to work proficiently at their assigned stations and then follows-up to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner according to Little Caesars procedures.
The Assistant Manager utilizes all cost-control tools and processes ensuring the goals of food, paper, and labor are achieved during their shift. They ensure each shift is prepared to meet the needs of their customers and work diligently to ensure each customer is satisfied with the service and products they receive.
The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time or the scope of the job may change as necessitated by business demands so, please discuss the job responsibilities with the Owner and/or his/her designee. He/She/They will review the essential job functions, which are normally defined as the fundamental activities conducted on a daily or regular basis that will affect the success of the restaurant.
Additionally, managers must also be able to perform the following functions:
- Must be able to perform opening and closing duties in case of crew absence.
- The ability to comprehend all training material, pass required training programs and practice standard operating procedures.
- The ability to use mathematical skills to compute sales totals, percentages, inventory usage, food orders, employee work schedules, cash handling results, and project business needs.
- The ability to control a shift providing proper adult supervision.
- The ability to legally drive an automobile adhering to all state and local traffic laws.
After having read the above list, please feel free to discuss any concerns or possible accommodations you may need with your interviewer. In accordance with the Americans with Disability Act, certain accommodations may be made. If hired, our intent is to provide you with a safe and fulfilling work experience.