- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meal
- Sick Pay
Onigilly Shift Leads oversee daily operations during designated shifts, supervise team members, and ensure that our guests receive outstanding service. The Shift Lead's responsibilities include dealing with no-shows, delegating tasks, handling guest relations, and reporting any issues to the manager.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Supervising team members, assigning duties, and organizing the shift.
- Assign tasks to the staff.
- Receive feedback from guests and resolve any complaints.
- Monitoring team performance and ensuring duties are performed efficiently.
- Reporting any issues that arise during the shift to management.
- Managing team member requests and transgressions.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, health, and safety standards.
- Coaching team members and training new staff.
- Opening and closing registers, accounting for the daily intake and preparing cash deposits.
- Handling guest issues and team member disputes.
- Check emails, catering orders and checklist compliance