Overview:The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for supervising the daily operations for Prime Pizza. This role is responsible for supervising the teams to deliver the best product and guest experience in accordance with brand standards and guidelines. The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the training and development of the hourly staff to include hiring, onboarding, training and development for all front of house team members.
Essential Job Functions:
● The ASM is responsible for delivering the highest level of execution for guest experience, superior product and hospitality.
● The ASM ensures that their team follows company guidelines and best practices to deliver best in class experiences.
● Fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
● The ASM provides supervision to the entire team in their operation by modeling best practices, setting clear expectations and advocating for their team.
● The ASM conducts daily line up meetings to highlight opportunities for improvement, recognize achievement and brand messages.
● The ASM supervises the operation to ensure the optimal performance for their outlet.
● Maintains the facility to the highest standards to ensure that all equipment and store is maintained according to state and local health guidelines and codes.
● Manages inventory levels, proper food handling practices and rotation to ensure product is maintained in accordance with local health and safety regulations.
● The ASM is responsible for ensuring that the operation is prepared to deliver the daily sales volume for pick up, delivery and third-party applications.
● The ASM is responsible for minimizing downtime and reducing pick-up and delivery windows to maximize revenue.
● Provides training and development for each role to educate and empower their team.
● Delivers appropriate coaching and counseling to their team.
● Conducts daily labor review to ensure all team members have reported to work for their scheduled times and took the necessary breaks in accordance with company policies and procedures.
● Audits daily punches
Working Conditions and Expectations:
● Work schedule may require weekends and holidays, early morning and late evenings.
● Shifts will range from 8 – 12 hours.
● Fast-paced, crowded, loud environment.
● Follow safety and sanitation rules and laws at all times.
● Coaching and mentoring staff to develop a team and encourage promoting within.
● Strong communication and team player skills
● High level of accountability
● Have the ability to operate a POS system.
● Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 10 hours).
● Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.