Bartender Job Description
As a bartender, you must be friendly, outgoing, and possess good communication skills. A guest’s dinner and/or bar experience should be equally enjoyable, and you play a major role in the overall picture. Your individual personality should shine through in order to thrill our guests.
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Scholarship Fund
- Pass tips/abc alcohol test with a score of 70% or better.
- Monitor and control alcohol consumption from our guests to ensure guest safety.
- Communicate and attend to our guests in a timely manner.
- Work with others in order to keep all areas clean and stocked to company standards at all times.
Essential physical requirements:
- Walking and standing during scheduled shift
- Continuous: reaching, bending, lifting, and carrying.
- Must be able to remain stationary during long period of time.
- Must be of legal age to serve liquor per state law.
Knowledge and skills:
- Basic mathematical skills- handle money and give proper change.
- Basic reading skills
- Basic computer skills- pos handling
- Have a clear understanding of beer, wine, and be familiar with cocktail recipes.
- Strong communication skills
- Understand food and beverage specifications.
- Clear understanding of workplace safety procedures licenses and certifications required for the position: etips- ct, ny, ma, va, fl, ga markets a.b.c.- tn market
About: Bartaco is inspired by the beach culture of Brazil, Uruguay and southern California. We are an upscale street food with a coastal vibe in a relaxed environment. We provide freshly-squeezed juices, specialty cocktails and beer out of a bottle. Bartaco evokes a visit to a stylish beach resort and creates an unforgettable experience.