Our bussers create a welcoming environment by keeping the dining room clean for guests and co-workers. They often assist the dishwasher.
Since 1981 TooJay’s New York-style Deli has been a fan favorite. With several locations across Florida, we are famous for piled-high sandwiches, hearty portions of homemade comfort foods and made-from-scratch soups, salads, and baked goods.
We believe our teams are our most valuable assets. We maintain that commitment by hiring friendly, motivated individuals who make positive contributions to a well-run restaurant. Our teams take pride in creating Simply Great Food and Simply Great Experiences for each guest. We offer our team members steady hours, flexible schedules, and growth opportunities.
WE OFFER OUR BUSSERS:
- Flexible Schedules – Full and Part-Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental Insurance - Full-Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off for Eligible Team Members
- Discounted Meal Program – including catering
- Training & Career Growth Opportunities
- Must be 16 years of age with a strong desire to work hard and learn
- Experience preferred but not required
- Flexible and long hours required at times
- Ability to stand during entire shift, exerting up to 50 pounds as needed
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining and kitchen area throughout the shift
- Ability to reach overhead, carry trays and bus tubs, handle hot and cold beverages, bend below the waist and communicate intentions to co-workers
- Approach all encounters with Guests in a friendly, socially distanced and service-oriented manner
- Continuously clean high touch points throughout the restaurant and restrooms
- Maintain regular schedule in compliance with TooJay’s business levels which may vary based on the needs of the restaurant and check list protocols per Covid-19 standards of cleanliness
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming, including wearing proper uniform and facial mask and gloves when/where if required and as regulated
TooJay's is an equal opportunity employer.