- Paid Time off
- Flexible Schedule
- Free Meals
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Gym membership;
- Free Lyft rides home after 10pm
POSITION SUMMARY: Runner/busser is an essential part of the Dacha team who, along with other team members, is in charge of the customer experience. Professionalism, superb tableside manners, teamwork, and nimbleness help ensure unique dining and entertainment experience for our customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Other duties will be assigned as needed.) Must be willing and able to do the following:
- Provide friendly, upbeat, and highly professional service to customers at your respective section/area.
- Ensure that every guest receives exceptional overall experience.
- Assist chef to expedite and deliver food from kitchen to guests in the dining room, bar and beer garden.
- Help run drinks from service bar to dining room guests.
- Bus and pre-bus guest tables and bar.
- Deliver food to guests and clearly announcing the name of the dishes.
- Maintain expo station, including cleaning, organizing garnishes, wipes and to-go supplies.
- Protect the establishment and patrons by adhering to sanitation, safety and alcohol control policies.
- Break down the expo side of the kitchen, including taking out the trash, putting away garnishes, etc.
- Maintain neat and professional appearance.
- Come to work in clean uniform and maintain clean uniform and overall appearance through entire duration of your shift.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to read and understand both oral and written instructions in English language.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to lift and carry boxes weighing up to 50 pounds for distances of up to 50 feet and to manipulate them from heights, which may require the use of a foot-stool.
We are an equal opportunity employer.