Le Parfait is looking for a Cafe Manager to organize daily operations and motivate our staff to provide excellent customer service.
Cafe Manager responsibilities include managing the daily operation of our Café, scheduling, monitoring daily expenses and revenues, and doing weekly inventory. To be successful in this role you should have work experience with various roles in coffee shops, restaurants and Back of the house (kitchen). Also, you should be available to work during opening hours, including weekends and holidays.
Ultimately, you will help increase profitability, boost customer engagement and turn our cafe into a favorite local spot.
POSITION AVAILABLE NOW- MUST HAVE WEEKDAYS/HOLIDAYS AND WEEKENDS AVAILABLE
- explanation of compensation: 18/hrs to 24/hrs + tips (between $500 to $1000 guarantied in tips if worked 40hrs)
- MONTHLY BONUS
- Progressive compensation based on performance evaluation
- Paid training to prepare you for success
- 1 week paid vacation after 6 month worked
- health insurance benefits after 3 month worked (50% of insurance paid from company)
- Cal Saving retirement plan
- Manage day-to-day operations of the cafe with a total of 15 employees (mix of part time and full time)
- Hiring/ Onboarding/ terminating/training new team members
- Understand company quality standard and make sure the store is respecting it
- Incorporate upselling system
- Understand the labor cost/percentage and schedule accordingly
- Do the weekly inventory (like packaging, wines, cleaning supplies...)
- Ensure all shop areas are clean and tidy
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service
-Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost our reputation
-Must be able to work at the Back of the house if a cook is calling out