At Porto's Bakery, our mission is to rise every day to better the lives of those we call family – our team, our guests, and our communities. Enjoy a career enriched with opportunities where you can grow in a fun, fast-paced and family-friendly environment. Porto's Bakery truly believes that the secret to our success lies in the hands of our valued team members we employ.
Our Customer Service Associates play an important role in providing a memorable guest experience. Team members will be continuously interacting with guests, co-workers, and all levels of management in a safe, positive, and upbeat environment.
Customer Service roles available: Sales Associate, Cashier, and Busser/Food Runner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Create a memorable guest experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation, and quality are of the highest standards.
· Report to work on time and as scheduled.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, meeting guest needs in a safe, accurate, and timely manner.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Provide excellent guest service at all times.
· Have in-depth menu knowledge and answer all guest questions with accuracy and tact.
· Have strong communication and attention to detail.
· Be self-motivated and have willingness to learn and grow.
· Be a team player, assisting co-workers whenever needed.
· Certification in Safe Food Handling required upon hire.
· And other duties as assigned.
Porto's has gradually grown into six current locations in Glendale, Burbank, Downey, Buena Park, West Covina, and Northridge, with a seventh location in the Downtown Disney® District on the way. Porto’s took the number one spot on “Yelp’s Top 100 Places to Eat in the US.” In 2021 Porto's Bakery was voted Best Bakery in the Southland, according to the Los Angeles Times.