Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual, and reliable team player. Individuals hired in this position must possess a strong sense of urgency and a positive can-do attitude. In addition, having a friendly and upbeat personality is essential.
- 18 years old and above
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (cash register, scanners, etc.)
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
- Attention to detail and mathematical skills
- Sales skills
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain clean, sanitary, and tidy checkout areas
- Accurately handle cash and credit transactions with customers via register
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the establishment
- Bag customer purchases
- Pleasantly interact with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Basic knowledge of store merchandise categories and locations.
- Perform alternative tasks throughout the store as designated by the manager.
- Receives product deliveries, ensuring order and invoice accuracy
- Assists with receiving, unloading, stocking, filling, and rotating merchandise
- Stocks rotates, merchandises, and faces product according to department procedure
- Assists in building displays; keep shelves fully stocked and tidy
- Has knowledge of weekly ad items; gives customers direction of product location throughout the store
- Maintains excellent communication with the store management team and front end at all times
- Assists with front-end duties as needed (cashiering, bagging, cart runs, etc.)
- Ability to lift 50lbs without assistance
- Ability to bend, walk, stand, lift and kneel for extended periods of time
Cashier duties are performed primarily at the register. However, a Cashier may be exposed to various temperature changes and work environments. Work includes walking, ing, lifting, moving, carrying, and stocking products, along with interaction with customers, associates, truck drivers, and vendors.