Our Catering Delivery Drivers provide prompt delivery of made-from-scratch food and provide the same level of service and hospitality our guests expect whether dine-in or catering. They also have a unique opportunity to directly impact the business by identifying and marketing to prospective deli fans.
Since 1981 TooJay’s New York-style Deli has been a fan favorite. With several locations across Florida, we are famous for piled-high sandwiches, hearty portions of homemade comfort foods and made-from-scratch soups, salads, and baked goods.
We believe our teams are our most valuable assets. We maintain that commitment by hiring friendly, motivated individuals who make positive contributions to a well-run restaurant. Our teams take pride in creating Simply Great Food and Simply Great Experiences for each guest. We offer our team members steady hours, flexible schedules, and growth opportunities.
WE OFFER OUR DELIVERY DRIVERS:
- Flexible Schedules – Full and Part-Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental Insurance - Full-Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off for Eligible Team Members
- Discounted Meal Program – including catering
- Training & Career Growth Opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent experience in a restaurant or related field and good driving record with proof of auto insurance.
- Flexible and long hours required at times.
- Ability to stand frequently, exerting up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the deli and kitchen area throughout the shift.
- Able to operate coffee maker, POS system, microwave, computer, copier, telephones, knives, ovens, bread slicer, bagel slicer, cell phone and delivery van.
- Ability to reach overhead, carry catering cooler bags, handle hot and cold beverages, bend below the waist, crouch and communicate intentions to co-workers.
TooJay’s Deli Bakery Restaurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.