About the role
Ready for a new kind of career? If you're looking for competitive pay, a door-opening career, and a role where your creativity and independence can shine, we want to meet you!
As a Restaurant Delivery Driver, you will be driving and making timely deliveries from a local restaurant to our local delivery zone. In this role, you are an important connection point to our customers and bringing our brand to life.
As a Restaurant Delivery Driver, you will:
- Act as brand ambassador to customers and restaurant partners
- Pick-up and deliver orders from restaurant
- Check orders at pick-up to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Deliver orders to customers efficiently & on-time
- Follow processes to ensure positive customer and restaurant experience
- Provide additional operational support as needed
Restaurant Delivery Driver role details
*Must have a driver's license in good standing to qualify for this position.
- Salary: $5.26/hr + Tips, $20 minimum guaranteed
- Part Time, 15 hours/week
- Shifts vary between two to three hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- Evening + weekend availability (Thursday-Sunday preferred)
- Must have a reliable, well-maintained vehicle
- No major moving violations or driver’s license suspensions for at least 3 years
- Must have a smart phone with downloadable app capability and be familiar with routing/GPS tools (iPhone 6 and above, newer Android models)
- Must be at least 18 years old and legally authorized to work in the US
Imagine: 30 unique restaurants to order from, brought to your door in under 30 minutes. That’s what our customers experience.
At Wonder, we want to make world-class food within reach, no matter where you live. That’s why we’ve created a vertically integrated, new standard of dining that will allow you to enjoy menus from award-winning chefs and iconic restaurants across the country, all in one place. Our elevated brick + mortar locations will offer pick up and dine in options, as well as delivery to your home.
As a food-tech startup backed by top-tier venture capitalists and led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs—including some of the most accomplished leaders in the technology, culinary, and logistics industries—we’re growing. Join us in pioneering a new category of dining called “Fast-Fine”, and revolutionizing the way people eat.
A final note
At Wonder, we believe that in order to build the best team, we must hire using an objective lens. We are committed to fair hiring practices where we hire people for their potential and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion. As such, we do not discriminate or make decisions based on your race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. If you have a disability, please let your recruiter know how we can make your interview process work best for you.
We look forward to hearing from you! We'll contact you via email or text to schedule interviews and share information about your candidacy.
An AEDT (Automated Employment Decision Tool) is employed in the assessment of applicants for the positions being recruited for in order to gauge the following pertinent qualifications or traits:
- The candidate’s ability to perform the tasks in the available job role.
- The candidate's self-rated skill proficiency.
- The candidate’s fit for this job posting.