- $1.00/hr increase at 12 weeks or upon completion of initial skills test.
- Paid Time off (40 hours at 2,000 hours worked)
- Insurance (fully paid medical for employee, with zero deductable)
- $28,000 in scholarship or $5,000-$9,000 in child care assistance annually.
Summary/objective of the job
- Provide exceptional service to customers, while following standards of performance.
- Standing on your feet and moving in small spaces for the entirety of your shift
- Two-way communication with store leadership
- Attention to detail, including following a manual for training.
- The ability to communicate in English to take and record orders from customers, and direction from store leadership
- Our stores are quick serve restaurants that offer instant service. The environment requires the ability to clearly understand how to safely complete your role while standing
- Must be able to stand on your feet for length of shift.
- Must be able to push/pull/ twist product that weighs 50 pounds
Position Type & typical hours
- This is a guest facing position, and hours could vary between 8:00am—3:30am
- Overnight travel is not required for this role, but you may be asked to work at a different location
Required Education and experience
- Must be able to communicate in English to communicate with customers
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Dick’s Drive-In Restaurants, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.