Here are some of the great benefits of working at Main Squeeze Juice Company:
- Free Smoothie every shift!
- Great Tips - Expect to add a few extra dollars to your hourly wage with tips!
- Team Members receive discounts on Main Squeeze products, SWAG, and merchandise
- Franchise Contests allow you to win extra incentives and prizes from MSJC Corporate.
- Store Employee incentives - win extra cash, gift cards or SWAG
- Flexible Hours for your work-life balance
- Opportunities for growth!
We aren't just in the smoothie business; we are in the people business. Our company culture is putting our people first - Giving our employees a fun and enriching work environment so we can achieve our overall goal. Making Healthy Easier!
As a part of the MSJC team, we look to you to educate our customers about the natural freshness of our products. You will have paid training where we will equip you with everything you need to be successful here at our company. Once you have completed training there will be ample opportunities for advancement in pay and leadership positions!
In return we ask that you are:
- Friendly and enjoy working with others
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Help us prioritize our customers with enthusiasm
- Prioritize Main Squeeze processes in food prep and cleanliness.
- Maintain a clean and organized space for juice equipment and produce.
- Ability to self-manage your time in order to keep up with our juicing schedule.
- Be a team player - be courteous and respectful to all other team members.
Here are a few requirements to be a part of our team:
- Must be 16 years old and above
- Take all online training courses and have an understanding of our policies and procedures
- Must have a Driver's license
- Be welcoming and kind to every customer during their experience
- Have a source of reliable transportation
- Maintain a clean workspace at all times and focus on food safety
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and can be on your feet for up to 4 hours.
- Commit to the team goals and be able to stay cool when it gets busy
- Work independently and efficiently to achieve production goals set by the General Manager.
- Be able to lift 20 - 30 pounds, push/pull, and stand for long periods of time.
- Be able to operate heavy machinery without supervision, and in a safe manner.
- Implement basic knife skills and safety when preparing produce.
- Conduct daily inventory counts of production and report to the General Manager.
- Ensure that all food and products are high quality and prepared/served following set standards prescribed by the MSJC system.