We are excited to offer 1 full-time position for a Deli lead here at the Burien Grocery Outlet. Are you a positive, friendly, hardworking, and customer-focused individual that likes to work in a high-paced environment? Do you have what it takes to fulfill these qualities? If so, we want to meet you
• **Must have at least 1-year management experience.
You need to respond to this email with your resume. If we call you in for an interview we will need you to bring a copy of your resume as well.
Here are some of the job duties that pertain to this position…
- Follow Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Taking inventory to identify the products or merchandise that need to be replenished on the floor
- Ensuring products are fresh, helping customers reach out products, unloading trucks, restocking shelves, and answering to inquiries
- Performing merchandising activities such as setting up displays and advertising signs.
- Ability to lift 50lbs repetitively throughout the shift
- Ability to climb up and down ladders safely
- Using proper lifting techniques
- Standing and walking for long periods of time
- Using some of the tools of the trade to complete the job such as a box knife, pallet jack, baler, etc.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative