Full Job Description
Chick-fil-A 101 & Telephone in Ventura is looking for responsible and outgoing Team Members who can bring our remarkable hospitality and food quality to everyone's doorstep. When not fulfilling delivery orders, certain positions inside the restaurant will be assigned, including taking customers' orders, payment, fulfilling orders, cleaning, stocking, and ensuring guests feel cared for. Delivery Driver's main responsibilities include delivering all orders assigned to them with efficiency and care. The ideal candidate must be able to exude Chick-fil-A hospitality with our guests in a caring way. Clear and excellent communication skills via our delivery app are paramount to help us continue meeting our guests' expectations outside the restaurant.
WHO WE ARE
- Voted as America’s favorite & one of the fastest-growing restaurants in the country
- An industry leader in customer service and hospitality
- Robust team member and leadership development program - adding value to YOU
- Strong Values of Care, Excellence, Teamwork, and Hustle
- Individually owned and operated.
- Total Package up to $35,100 plus tips
- Starting Pay $15/hr
- Tips (Estimated $3-5/hr)
- College scholarship opportunities (Up to $2500/yr)
- Free Meals (Estimated $2,665/yr)
- 401K (Estimated $1,500/year)
- Closed on Sunday (Also Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
- Career advancement opportunities include Trainer, Team Leader, Supervisor, Manager, and Director
- Strong company culture makes it a great place to work.
- At least 18 years old
- At least 1 year of having a license with a clean record
- Subject to Driver History check
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs consistently
- Must be able to work most Fridays, Saturdays, and at least one other day in the week
- Strong verbal/non-verbal communication skills.
TEAM MEMBER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Every member of our team should work with these characteristic
- Love: A passion to serve and care for others
- Joy: A contagious spirit of happiness that encourages others
- Peace: Inner calmness while under pressure
- Patience: Waiting with grace without getting angry
- Kindness: Show care by being genuine, proactive, and personal with others
- Goodness: Always doing what is right even when not seen by others
- Faithfulness: Always do the next best step
- Gentleness: A soft approach when talking with and helping others
- Self-Control: Advocate for your goals while controlling your ego.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Show up on time, have a great attitude, and work hard for your entire shift
- Be responsible for filling your shift if you are not able to work
- Drive safely at all times using a GPS and treat ALL guests with respect
- Manage multiple orders, delivery locations, and guests at the same time
- Maintain basic reports (mileage, billing, etc.) and checklists
- Ability to lift restaurant products and carry food orders up to 40 lbs consistently
- Be able to work 80 to 100 percent of shifts as a driver
- Must support fellow Team Members in the restaurant when not on deliveries
- Must remain calm, professional, and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Following safe driving procedures
- Serving guests via Delivery
- Understand and execute all tenets of customer satisfaction strategy, including a clean and safe environment, fast and accurate service, genuine hospitality, and serving great food
- Be fully trained in all Front Counter & Drive Thru Operations including as an order taker, cashier, server, drinks, or expeditor.