The Dishwasher’s main objective is to provide timely and efficient cleaning and storing of all small wares and silverware while maintaining a clean and safe working area. They must perform these duties in such a manner as to maintain a clean, safe, and sanitary working environment for themselves and co-workers.
Since 1981 TooJay’s New York-style Deli has been a fan favorite. With several locations across Florida, we are famous for piled-high sandwiches, hearty portions of homemade comfort foods and made-from-scratch soups, salads, and baked goods.
We believe our teams are our most valuable assets. We maintain that commitment by hiring friendly, motivated individuals who make positive contributions to a well-run restaurant. Our teams take pride in creating Simply Great Food and Simply Great Experiences for each guest. We offer our team members steady hours, flexible schedules, and growth opportunities.
WE OFFER OUR DISHWASHERS:
- Flexible Schedules – Full and Part-Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental Insurance - Full-Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off for Eligible Team Members
- Discounted Meal Program – including catering
- Training & Career Growth Opportunities
- Must be 16 years of age to apply.
- Flexible and long hours required at times.
- Ability to stand during entire shift in warm, damp environment, exerting up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Must be able to maneuver safely throughout the walk-ins and kitchen during the shift
- Is able to handle and operate safely: knives, meat slicer, digital scales, automatic dish machine and all chemical solvents.
- Has the ability to reach overhead, carry/transport sheet pans, bend below the waist, crouch and communicate intentions to co-workers.
- Approach all encounters with Guests in a friendly, socially distanced and service-oriented manner.
- Continuously clean high touch points throughout workstation.
- Maintain regular schedule in compliance with TooJay’s business levels which may vary based on the needs of the restaurant and check list protocols per Covid-19 standards of cleanliness.
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming, including wearing proper uniform and facial mask and gloves when/where if required and as regulated