We are looking for restaurant professionals to join Chef Geoff’s. We pride ourselves on providing fresh food and excellent customer service and you’ll be instrumental in helping us achieve that!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meals or discounts
- Operate, clean and maintain kitchen equipment
- Maintain sanitation and safety standards in all BOH
- Operate industrial dishwasher
- Wash glassware and other implements by hand when necessary
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles
- Clean up spills or broken glassware immediately
- Report any sanitation or janitorial issues to the appropriate party
- Assist team members in other areas as needed
- Ability to move or lift up to 50 pounds
- High level of stamina to work on your feet for extended periods of time
- Flexibility to work any shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Familiarity with kitchen fundamentals, as well as sanitation and safety regulations
- Ability to work well in a stressful and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Have a great attitude and desire to learn and excel at your job (training will be provided!)
- Be on time, be dependable!
About us - Our company Value
Create Flavor…our food and drink should be amazing. HEARTFELT Hospitality…make everyone feel welcome. Celebrate Success…point out every victory to encourage even more victories. Innovation & Adaptability…it’s a complex game we play, be open to change. 100% Responsibility…commit to taking full accountability for your results. Solve Problems...empower yourself and implement solutions. Develop Each Other…share your experience and knowledge freely. Nickels & Dimes…pennies saved and pennies earned matter. Deliver Results…commit to your goals, achieve your goals. Have Fun…happiness fuels success (not the other way around).