Le Parfait Paris in San Diego, CA is looking for one FOH shift lead to join our strong team. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, positive attitude, customer service oriented and engaged.
General responsibilities include:
- Stock service areas with supplies such as coffee, food, tableware, and paper towels.
- Greet guests in a professional manner and provide education about the food and beverage menus, the ingredients used and the different cooking methods.
- Inform customers of daily specials.
- Make coffee such as cappuccino, latte macchiato, mocha, espresso… (no latte art required)
- Make crepes & sandwiches
Shift Lead responsibilities include:
- Opening and Closing duties including opening cash drawer
- Receive guest payments and process transactions.
- Place end of day orders on our online platforms
- Side work before or after your shift
- Delegate to your baristas
- Count inventories (packaging, produce etc...)
- Handle customer complaints
- End of day cash report and cash drop