Freda’s is an upscale fast casual restaurant and we rely on our front of house team members to make sure we are delivering top-notch customer service to our guests. Whether you are taking orders as a cashier and serving with a smile or delivering food so it’s fresh and hot, our customer experience comes first and we like to leave a good impression!
- $50+ referral bonus
- Flex scheduling
- Free meals!
As the name indicates, your primary responsibility is to take our food to our guests. Additionally, you must ensure that the food is taken out fresh and hot and taken to the right table. If we aren’t focused on speed, our food will not meet our quality standards and we won’t be giving our guests the experience they deserve.
- Run food while it’s fresh and hot
- Buss and pre-buss tables
- Refill guests’ drinks
- Take out trash
- Restock the front with plate ware and utensils
- Act as a backup cashier
- Get drinks for guests while they’re being rung in
- Bump tickets on the KDS at expo
- Expedite food
- Communicate with Kitchen Manager on any service issues
- Help clean dishes
- Fold pizza boxes
- Have a thorough knowledge of our menu
Your primary role is to ring in food accurately. Perhaps more importantly, it is your role to be sure the guest has a good experience and feels welcomed. Being friendly is difficult to quantify, but smiling is a good start.
- Greet all guests within 10 seconds, say hello right away and let them know we will be right with them.
- Offer drinks
- Ring in all food as they order
- Repeat order to guest
- Put in table number
- Give guests appropriate plate ware, utensils, chili and parm
- Make sure you are communicating with the kitchen on current ticket times so you can let guests know how long food is taking.
- Help run food when appropriate
- Open second register to cut the line down, when appropriate
- Help buss and pre-buss tables, making sure that someone is watching the register
- Maintain clean a restaurant