Front of House Team Member
- 2 weeks PTO
- Benefits for full-time employees
- $500 referral bonuses
Baldinucci Pizza Romana is bringing authentic Roman and New York-style pizza to Austin. We have been in the pizza business since 1977 in New York and will be opening two locations in Austin this year. Our pizza offering is a premium, gourmet experience and we have plans to grow across Texas, and beyond.
We are looking for a dynamic team member who enjoys talking to people and has strong attention to detail. The lead guest relations team member will interact with all guests (make food recommendations + place orders) and ensure all orders are fulfilled and expedited according to our quality standards.
You must be passionate about creating exceptional experiences for people and be a team player who is excited to build with us.
Reports To: Director of Operations & Head Chef
- Make food recommendations to guests over phone and in person.
- Maintain clear communication with chefs and prep line cooks to fulfill orders according to guest specifications.
- Make final preparations on dishes and monitor the quality of orders before they are handed to guests.
- Improve guest experience by delighting and going above and beyond; building guest loyalty.
- Ensure adherence to health and sanitation standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Attention to Detail. We take pride in our food and you’ll ensure to maintain the integrity of our menu items according to company standards.
- Active Listening Skills. Paying close attention and following instructions is key to ensuring accuracy and efficiency of all orders.
- Positive Attitude. Working in fast-paced environments requires a great attitude and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Excellent time management. Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks/orders to achieve timely fulfillment of orders.
- Interpersonal Skills. Working with others and anticipating guest’s needs will also be pivotal to this role.
Requirements & Experience:
- Solid work ethic, reliable, detail-oriented.
- Previous restaurant experience is strongly preferred.
- Passion for making exceptional food for people.
- Team player with a friendly personality and positive energy.
- Current Texas Food Handlers certificate (or intention to obtain one)
- Able to lift 50+ pounds.
- Able to work standing for 8-10 hours