Grow Your Career!
Come grow your career with Stancato's Famiglia! Whether you’re looking to start a new career or looking for a company to grow with, Stancato's is looking for candidates who are hardworking, dedicated, innovative & as passionate as we are about providing great hospitality. We are looking for Dining Room Servers, Hosts and Bussers!
Benefits for all staff:
- 20% Employee discount
- Referral program
- Free Meal Every Shift
- Flexible Full and Part-Time Schedules!
Benefits for Full-Time Staff:
- 401(k) with company match
- Option for disability insurance
- Health insurance after 60 days
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Company-paid life insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & PTO Time
If you’re still wondering why, you should join our Famiglia, here’s a quick list of reasons:
- Management Positions available- Salary based off experience.
- On-the-job training
- Access to our comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive rates and schedules, Overtime available!
Ideal Candidate Skill Set
- Attentive to Detail
- Safety Orientated
- Teamwork Driven
- Able to Follow Procedures
- Effective Communicator
- Adaptable to Change
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Be attentive to customer’s needs, doing everything possible to ensure customer satisfaction
- Controls the seating and flow of customer’s through the dining process, ensure seating customer’s timely, following any special requests/needs, properly rotating servers, and promptly clearing off dirty tables to get them prepared for the next group
- Follow all procedures for properly taking a dining reservation, ensuring accuracy of all information and pertinent details.
- Inspect and maintain product quality, standards and order accuracy, correcting any issues as they may occur.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment, by following established procedures. This includes all areas where guests may be, including but not limited to the lobby, restrooms, dining room, lounge area, and patio.
- Follow proper rotation and restocking procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- This position requires a well organized individual that is self motivated and takes charge, is dependable and responsible, understands how vital time sensitivity is, is careful about detail and is thorough in completing tasks as assigned.
- Able to read, listen carefully, ask questions effectively and thoroughly, and explain details specifically to customers. Is polite, smiles and genuinely enjoys interaction with customers.
- Ability to add and subtract, work with money and make change.
- Knowledge of and ability to thoroughly and effectively operate phone system, computer registers and required software.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The work environment is quick paced in close quarters. Exposure to heat from ovens, grill and burners is frequent. Exposure to cool temperatures form coolers/freezers is occasional.