Mattos Hospitality is looking for Front of House Team Members!
At Mattos Hospitality our purpose is to create an inspiring, sustainable, and prosperous business that brings joy, takes care of others, and helps build community through craftsmanship around the table. Our company culture supports the growth and development of our employees and provides opportunities for education and advancement.
We are looking for Server, Server Assistant, In-Room Dining Servers, Cocktail Server, Host, Baristas and Polishers.
- Medical, Dental, Vision for Full Time Employees
- NYC Paid Sick & Safe Leave
- Pre-taxed commuter benefits
- Dining Discounts
- Restaurant employees are entitled to one meal per shift
- Act as part of the team to maintain the high standards of cleanliness and appearance throughout all areas of the restaurant both before, during and after service.
- Reliably complete all assigned side work.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including recently created and evolving COVID guidelines.
- Demonstrate knowledge of Department of Health (DOH) standards.
- Understanding that we require a positive and respectful attitude in the workplace.
- Understand and strive to behave in a way that is in line with the company’s values of respect, excellence, transparency, and resilience. The full definition of these values is in our company handbook.
- Relevant hospitality/restaurant experience,
- Must have a positive and engaging personality
- The physical demands for this position are frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, standing for long periods, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.