About: Grillsmith is an approachable polished casual restaurant celebrating classic American comfort dishes paired with modern wines, whiskeys, and handcrafted cocktails. Our chefs expertly create modern American dishes using their love of various cultures and unique flavors as inspiration. The Grillsmith menu includes a wide range of incredible offerings, from our signature Cajun Shrimp & Chicken Pasta, casual Blue Crab & Shrimp Burger to our superior Port Wine Filet Mignon.
- Competitive pay and generous food discounts
- Flexible scheduling
- A fun, energized and supportive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement within the company
- Health, vision, and dental insurance available (for full-time employees only)
FRY / SANDWICH COOKS:
Prepare food to exact chef’s specifications and assist the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to GrillSmith's customer satisfaction goals.
- Assist in setting up workstations and ingredients, so that food can be prepared according to recipes
- Track the components of the appetizer/meal to ensure that the final dish is completed in a timely manner
- Prepare appetizers/meals in accordance with customers' preferences when applicable
- Deliver aesthetically pleasing appetizer presentations
- Inform waitstaff when orders are ready
- Ensures workstation remains clean and orderly at all times
- Monitors inventory to ensure that sufficient supplies are readily available
- Adheres to food safety codes
- Slice meat and/or vegetables as required
- Assures ingredients remain fresh and safe for consumption
- Cleans workspace after each shift
- Informs the Manager when equipment is due for maintenance, repair, or replacement
Become a part of the GrillSmith Kitchen Team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time