- Paid time off
- Free and discounted meals
We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Restaurant General Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for excellence and the ability to lead a team to success. The Restaurant General Manager will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the restaurant operations including, but not limited to, hiring, training, and managing staff, managing budgets and financials, ensuring operational excellence and quality, ensuring a safe and healthy workplace, and ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Weekly schedule Monday - Saturday 8am-4pm
- Day to day restaurant operations (opening closing, ordering supplies, maintaining stock, supervising subordinates, maintaining a clean & safe work environment, etc.)
- Managing subordinate employee schedules (excluding your own)
- Hiring and/or firing of staff
- Developing and maintaining the growth of the restaurant business, including dine-in & take-out orders, catering, bulk orders, and special event ordering
- Any other duties necessary to maintain and grow the business.
- You have reasonable autonomy in the decisions you make regarding the aforementioned list of responsibilities. If a decision made by you is called into question and overruled by a superior, you may request an appeal of the decision. In that event, all of your superiors will meet and confer to reevaluate your request, you have the right to be present and defend your decision.
- For any irregular single item purchases over $200.00 you must have prior approval from a supervisor.
Employee acknowledges and agrees that he owes a fiduciary duty to the Employer and further agrees to make full disclosure to the Employer of all business opportunities pertaining to the Employer’s business and shall not act for his own benefit concerning the subject matter of his fiduciary relationship.
Furthermore, In every instance, Employee shall carry out his various duties and responsibilities in a fiduciary capacity on behalf of the Employer, in an effort to maximize the profitability of Employer. In no event whatsoever shall Employee enter into any commitments or obligations, written or verbal, or take or omit to take any other action, the result of which would be to create a conflict of interest between the Employer and Employee, or the result of which would (directly or indirectly) benefit Employee, or any person associated with or affiliated with Employee, or in any manner involved in the restaurant/food service industry to the detriment of Employer. In all instances, Employee shall perform his services and oversee his duties in a thorough, competent, efficient and professional manner.