As hostess, you will promptly and warmly greet guests as they enter. You’ll show them to their table or waiting area. To do well in this role you should be comfortable standing for long periods and managing a very busy shift. You may also handle phone calls for to-go orders and customer queries about the restaurant and menu and assist various restaurant staff when necessary.
· Providing guests with menus and answering any initial questions, with thorough knowledge of the menu
· Assigning guests to tables they prefer, while keeping table rotation in mind so that servers receive the right number of customers
· Engaging with guests to ensure they're happy with food and service, responding to complaints and helping to resolve them
· Answering phone calls, taking to-go orders, and assisting other teammates in the restaurant as needed
· Providing great customer service
· Ability to provide top-notch customer service in a fast-paced environment
· A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with all restaurant staff
· Does high-quality work while unsupervised
· Able to work in a standing position for long periods of time
· Willing to follow instructions and ask questions for clarification if needed
· Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system
· Able to work in a busy restaurant environment
· Restaurant experience a plus
We are a family-owned and operated company for over 20 years, serving fresh and delicious breakfast food to the Pittsburgh area. We are a hard-working, fun-loving group of talented and successful employees looking to add like-minded individuals to our team. We promote from within creating room for growth within our company. If you're interested, please apply!! Or go directly to www.kellyos.com and apply on our website. We are always accepting applications, so throw your hat in the ring!