We are looking for restaurant professionals to join Chef Geoff’s. We pride ourselves on providing excellent customer service and you’ll be instrumental in helping us achieve that!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meals or discounts
- Greet incoming (and departing) guests warmly with a genuine smile and eye contact to make them feel comfortable and welcome
- Escort guests to the assigned dining area
- Manage the flow of Guests into the Dining and Bar areas and provide accurate wait times to newly arriving Guests
- Answer incoming calls to the restaurant and provide appropriate service
- Tend to any special Guest needs and/or requests
- Observe the Guests to anticipate any needs throughout their dining experience to ensure they receive high-quality service (i.e. if you notice a drink refill is needed while seating another Guest, ensure that the drink gets refilled prior to getting back to the host/hostess stand).
- Assist team members in other areas as needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially for customer interaction
- Patience and composure when dealing with guests
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexibility to work any shifts, including evenings and weekends
- Prior restaurant service experience
- Experience managing cash
- Have a great attitude and desire to learn and excel at your job (training will be provided!)
- Be on time, be dependable!
About us - Our company Value
Create Flavor…our food and drink should be amazing. HEARTFELT Hospitality…make everyone feel welcome. Celebrate Success…point out every victory to encourage even more victories. Innovation & Adaptability…it’s a complex game we play, be open to change. 100% Responsibility…commit to taking full accountability for your results. Solve Problems...empower yourself and implement solutions. Develop Each Other…share your experience and knowledge freely. Nickels & Dimes…pennies saved and pennies earned matter. Deliver Results…commit to your goals, achieve your goals. Have Fun…happiness fuels success (not the other way around)