- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Observed Holidays and Sick Days
- Flexible scheduling
- Growth Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Program
- Family-oriented and Diverse Culture
- Discount Programs for Amusement Parks, Retailers, Movies, and MUCH MORE!
Kitchen Line Cooks are responsible for food preparation, presentation, recipe adherence and quality control. Join our team and work along with top chefs in the industry in a fun and upbeat environment.
Kitchen positions included: Food Preparation, Line Cook, Grill, Fryer, Sandwich Prep, etc.
- Create a memorable guest experience by ensuring packaging, food presentation and quality are of the highest standards
- Report to work on time and as scheduled
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, and pay attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and have excellent time management skills
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of food quality, food safety, and consistency
- Minimum 1 year of previous kitchen experience as Kitchen - Line Cook and/or Prep Cook – preferred
- Must be 18 years of age or over
- Certification in Safe Food Handling required upon hire
Porto's has gradually grown into six current locations in Glendale, Burbank, Downey, Buena Park, West Covina, and Northridge, with a seventh location in the Downtown Disney® District on the way. Porto’s took the number one spot on “Yelp’s Top 100 Places to Eat in the US.” In 2021 Porto's Bakery was voted Best Bakery in the Southland, according to the Los Angeles Times.