We are currently looking for a hard-working Line Cook. Ideal candidates will be energetic, organized, and bring a positive attitude to the restaurant
- Maintain food quality and health department standards
- Food preparation of meats/poultry/game/fish, vegetables, and fruits, to include:
- Cooking: steaming, sautéing, frying, baking, roasting, braising, boiling, poaching, broiling (we will train you!)
- Maintain cooking temperature, product cooling and labeling
- Maintain an organized, clean and sanitary work station, equipment and fridge
- Stock and maintains sufficient levels of food products at work station to ensure a smooth service period
- Follow proper plate presentation and garnish setup for all dishes
- Properly store, rotate, and manage all food products following local, state, federal, and company guidelines and procedures
- Minimum 2-3 years culinary line cook experience
- Understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Must be able to perform in a fast-paced kitchen environment
- Must have valid CA Food Handlers Card, Valid Proof of ID
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- Must be able to stand, lift and bend for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to bend and lift to 50 lbs.
- Role may include job duties or tasks requiring repetitive motion.
- Exposure to hot kitchen elements or cleaning materials.
- Must be able to work and remain focused in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule inclusive of varying shifts such as days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- We are looking to hire and train immediately. If you fit the above qualifications, please email your resume for immediate consideration.
- Must be available for day and nights shifts including weekends
- Full time and part time schedules available.
- Flexible schedules available.