What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Pay with industry-leading benefits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and even insurance for your pets
- 50% off food at any of our restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
José Andrés restaurants have always been centered around our original mission, Change the World through the Power of Food! From fast-casual to fine dining and everything in between, TFG’ers know they all play a critical role in the overall success of our brands.
What we would like from you:
- Leverage knife skills, experience, and technique to confidently prep and run a station during busy service.
- Seamlessly work with an energetic and positive kitchen team to prepare and reproduce menu items, which will exceed our guest’s expectations.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
- Understand all ingredients as they pertain to each recipe and preparation of each authentic menu item
Skills & Conditions:
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and service ware.
- Thorough knowledge of menu items and service procedures.
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem-solving abilities, be self-motivated, and be organized.
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing or walking.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert a well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability, and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors, and other employees.
- Requires manual dexterity to use and operate all necessary equipment.
Who we are:
ThinkFoodGroup restaurants span across America including Miami, LA, Las Vegas, Chicago, Orlando, New York, and of course Washington, DC. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept and showcase José's passion for telling the stories of a culture through food. Apply now and join JOSÉ ANDRÉS and his industry-leading ThinkFoodGroup Team.