José Andrés restaurants have always been centered around our original mission, Change the World through the Power of Food! From fast casual to fine dining and everything in between, TFG’ers know they all play a critical role in overall success of our brands.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive Pay with industry leading benefits
- Access to Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and even insurance for your pets
- 50% off food at any of our restaurants
- Flexible Schedules
- Fun, Dynamic, Innovative atmosphere
- Education Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement
- Career Advancement opportunities
What we would like from you:
- Leverage knife skills, experience and technique to confidently prep and run a station during busy service.
- Seamlessly work with an energetic and positive kitchen team to prepare and reproduce menu items, which will exceed our guest’s expectations.
- A passion for continuous learning and discovery by embracing an active and innovative approach to expanding your knowledge of food and beverage.
- Understand all ingredients as they pertain to each recipe and preparation of each authentic menu item
Who we are
ThinkFoodGroup restaurants span across America including Miami, Las Vegas, NYC, Chicago, Orlando and of course Washington, DC. Since 1993, our restaurants reflect the authentic roots of each concept, and showcase José's passion for telling the stories of a culture through food. Apply now and join JOSÉ ANDRÉS and his industry leading ThinkFoodGroup Team.
Skills & Conditions..
- Ability to take direction and work in a team environment and to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- This position will spend 100% of the time standing or walking.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis.
- May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending