We thrive on creating memorable and incomparable experiences in Hospitality—spanning the gamut of Food and Beverage Service development, operations, consulting and strategy. Our team works with developers, owners, investors, and hotel brands to create value and achieve excellence. We are a team of highly experienced, New York City-based operators in the restaurant and hotel industry.
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Prepare and cook a wide variety of foods according to recipes and standards
- Ensure a high level of food preparation and presentation
- Maintain a clean, safe and hygienic working environment
- Monitor food stock levels and replenish as needed
- Operate a variety of kitchen equipment
- Follow proper food handling procedures
- Receive, store, and rotate foodstuffs and other supplies
- Follow health and safety guidelines
- Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
- Communicate effectively with other kitchen staff
- Ensure orders are completed in a timely manner
What We're Looking For:
Our team is looking for highly committed and motivated cooks to work in a new, chef-driven full-service hotel and restaurant group in Herald Square/ Midtown location.
An AEDT (Automated Employment Decision Tool) is employed in the assessment of applicants for the positions being recruited for in order to gauge the following pertinent qualifications or traits:
- A minimum of 2 years New York City Restaurant experience.
- Health department certification preferred.
- Culinary degree a plus but not required.
- Experience with all stations: grilled meat, fish, pasta, garde manger, Fry station.
The candidate may request an alternative selection process or accommodation if desired.
- The candidate’s ability to perform the tasks in the available job role.
- The candidate's self-rated skill proficiency.
- The candidate’s fit for this job posting.