What We Offer:
- Cash tips daily - has averaged $2/hr extra!
- Wage/performance review after 90 days!
- Up to $500 referral bonus!
- Meal Discounts
- Flexible Schedules
- Additional Shifts Available
- Scratch Kitchens with authentic cooking methods and inspired recipes
- The environment of support and appreciation
- A culture of development and career advancement
- A team of people “doing it right”
- Longevity in the market
Whether you have minimal cooking experience, or you are looking to advance your expertise in the restaurant industry, we are here to help you thrive and grow in your culinary career!
At Oswego Grill, we are looking for highly motivated team players that can work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment. With the fast expansion of the company, there are many long-term growth opportunities.
Our Line Cook schedules are flexible, and we are conveniently located right off the 1-5 283 Exit. Visit the Wilsonville location for a same-day interview. Best drop-in times are 9:00-11:00 am and 2:00-4:00 pm
Example of Line Cook Tasks:
- Prepare all food items in a timely, efficient, sanitary, and consistent manner.
- Follow recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
- Ensure quality and safety of food by performing standard and any additional sanitary measures including sweeping of the floors, cleaning of surfaces, as well as proper covering and storage of food items according to standards and procedures.
At Oswego Grill, we are committed to providing a safe work environment for our team. Our goal is to exceed governmental safety requirements by offering continual safety training, enforcing regulations, and focusing on injury prevention.
Who We Are:
The Oswego Grill brand continually strives to deliver high-quality food and an outstanding dining experience in the Portland Metro Area. Our one and only service philosophy is, “The answer is yes! What’s the question?” While we are growing quickly and constantly adding new locations, our priorities will continue to be on the care of our employees, guests, and food quality.