We are seeking an experienced Kitchen Manager to oversee our kitchen operations, manage inventory, and maintain the quality of our food and presentation.
- Flexible scheduling
- Career development
- Free meals or discounts
- Oversee kitchen operations, including managing inventory and production, ensuring the quality of service, and maintaining the cleanliness and organization of the kitchen.
- Manage inventory, including procurement, storage, and first-in, first-out for prepped and purchased inventory items.
- Ensure speed of prep and production of all kitchen lines to meet customer demand.
- Train kitchen staff in knife skills, food preparation, and safety and sanitary standards.
- Manage customer complaints and work to resolve any issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Report to the General Manager on the kitchen's performance, including inventory, production, and customer feedback.
- Ensure that all food safety and sanitation guidelines are followed, including maintaining proper temperatures, labeling, and storage of all food items.
- Support customer service when necessary by communicating with front-of-house staff and ensuring that all customer needs are met.
- Be aware of dietary restrictions for guests and ensure that all food is prepared in accordance with these restrictions.
- Other duties as assigned.
About: Ilé Bistro is an approachable and casual sister concept to the fine dining pop-up Ilé LA from Chef Tolu Eros. Ilé Bistro highlights Eros’s signature dishes, jollof rice and pepper soup. We believe in providing exceptional customer service and strive to make sure every guest has an amazing experience.