We thrive on creating memorable and incomparable experiences in Hospitality—spanning the gamut of Food and Beverage Service development, operations, consulting and strategy. Our team works with developers, owners, investors, and hotel brands to create value and achieve excellence. We are a team of highly experienced, New York City-based operators in the restaurant and hotel industry.
- Paid Time Off
- Dining Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Prepare and bake a variety of pastries, breads, and other baked goods
- Monitor and adjust oven temperatures and baking times
- Ensure that equipment and work stations are clean and sanitized
- Measure ingredients, mix dough, and shape dough into desired forms
- Decorate baked goods and display them in a professional manner
- Monitor stock levels and order ingredients as needed
- Adhere to health and safety regulations
What We're Looking For:
- The Overnight Baker position needed for full-service hotel in Herald Square/ Midtown area 11 pm to 7 am.
- Experience with making puff pastry and croissants and traditional bread baking.
- Knowledge of using an industrial sheeter.
- Must have artisanal bread baking experience.
- Knowledge of laminated doughs, high hydration sourdoughs etc.
- 5 years industry experience recommended.
- Compensation based on experience.