Grow Your Career!
Come grow your career with Stancato's Famiglia! Whether you’re looking to start a new career or looking for a company to grow with, Stancato's is looking for candidates who are hardworking, dedicated, innovative & as passionate as we are about providing great hospitality.
If you’re still wondering why, you should join our Famiglia, here’s a quick list of reasons:
- Starting pay $10 - $16 + tips based upon experience.
- Management Positions available- Salary based off experience.
- On the job training
- Access to our comprehensive benefits package.
- Competitive rates and schedules, Overtime available!
Benefits for all staff:
- 20% Employee discount
- Referral program
- Free Meal Every Shift
- Flexible Full and Part Time Schedules!
Benefits for Full Time Staff:
- 401(k) with company match
- Option for disability insurance
- Health insurance after 60 days
- Dental & Vision insurance
- Health savings account
- Company paid life insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & PTO Time
Ideal Candidate Skill Set
- Attentive to Detail
- Safety Orientated
- Teamwork Driven
- Able to Follow Procedures
- Effective Communicator
- Adaptable to Change
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Have knowledge of portion sizes, quality standards, department rules, policies and procedures.
- Prepare orders quickly, accurately, and according to proper procedures to ensure product quality and consistency.
- Complete any assigned prep and closing checklists.
- Maintain, stock, and properly rotate all pizza toppings, sauce, dough, and cheese.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary workstation, by following established procedures.
- Follow proper rotation and restocking procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
This position requires a well organized individual that is self motivated and takes charge, is dependable and responsible, understands how vital time sensitivity is, is careful about detail and is thorough in completing tasks as assigned.
Able to read, listen carefully, ask questions effectively and thoroughly, and explain details specifically to customers. Is polite, smiles and genuinely enjoys interaction with customers.
Ability to add and subtract, work with money and make change.
Knowledge of and ability to thoroughly and effectively operate phone system, computer registers and required software.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is required to regularly stand, stoop, kneel and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet. The work environment is quick paced in close quarters. Exposure to heat from ovens, grill and burners is frequent. Exposure to cool temperatures form coolers/freezers is occasional.