*For our New York Applicants*
Calling all New York pizza chefs for an exciting growth career opportunity in Austin, TX!
Up to $2000 stipend to cover relocation costs
Artisan NY Pizza Chef For Growing New Austin Concept (Day Time)
Are you an experienced pizza man or woman that has been working for family owned pizza restaurants for years and feel stuck in a place that has only a few locations and can’t grow more because there is already a pizza place on every corner in New York? Are you wishing that you had career growth opportunities, medical and dental benefits, paid vacations, and more? Well you can have all that and more if you want to join us in making the move to the fun city of Austin!
The Baldinucci family is originally from Long Island, and we just launched Baldinucci Pizza Romana in Austin, TX to bringing authentic Roman and New York-style pizza to Texas. We have been in the pizza business since 1977 with multiple restaurants on Long Island and we moved to Austin, TX to take advantage of the huge pizza opportunity there. It is the fastest growing city in the U.S. and not enough high quality pizza. will be opening two locations in Austin this year and then growing to 10 in Austin before we expand to Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and beyond. Our pizza offering is a premium, gourmet experience that is unique and special down here.
We are looking for someone who loves to make pizza and wants to get in on the ground floor of something that will be big. We will provide a stipend for your moving costs and help you get settled here. Our pizza chefs will have the opportunity to grow into management and then own stock options in the company as we grow. You must be passionate about creating exceptional food for people and be a team player who is excited to build with us. Come join us and share your amazing pizza skills with people here in Austin!
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance (for eligible full-time employees)
- Free employee meals
- Leadership opportunities & career growth
- $500 Referral bonus for sourcing other employees
- 2 weeks paid vacation
Baldinucci Pizza Romana is bringing authentic Roman and New York-style pizza to Austin. We have been in the pizza business since 1977 in New York and will be opening two locations in Austin this year. Our pizza offering is a premium, gourmet experience and we have plans to grow across Texas, and beyond.
We are looking for someone who loves to make pizza and wants to get in on the ground floor of the next big thing in pizza. You must be passionate about creating exceptional food for people and be a team player who is excited to build with us.
Reports To: Owner and Head Chef
- Learning the various pizza recipes from our head chef
- Mixing, shaping, & proofing both types of our pizza dough with the consistency
- Managing the kitchen display system to keep orders on time and high quality
- Managing ingredients for toppings
- Working with the salad and order expediter
- Making pizza consistently using both gas and electric ovens
- Maintaining cleanliness, including cleaning pizza ovens
- Putting away deliveries, including items up to 50 pounds
- Solid work ethic, reliable, detail-oriented
- Previous pizza experience is strongly preferred.
- Passion for making exceptional food for people
- Team player with a friendly personality and positive energy
- Current Texas Food Handlers certificate (or intention to obtain one)
- Able to lift 50+ pounds
- Able to work standing for 8-10 hours