Prep Cook Wanted
We are looking for a hard-working and knowledgeable prep cook to be responsible for preparing ingredients for the kitchen to use daily, as well as maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment.
To be a successful prep cook, you should understand and be willing to comply with food and sanitation guidelines and regulations, be quick and diligent, and be willing to improve on the job.
Prep Cook Responsibilities:
· Setting up and sanitizing workstations
· Following prep lists created by kitchen managers
· Measuring ingredients and seasonings, and preparing cooking ingredients such as cut vegetables to be used daily
· Ensuring all food items are properly stored and easily accessible
· Maintaining a clean, orderly, and sanitized kitchen
Prep Cook Requirements:
· Experience as a prep cook may be advantageous
· Strong teamwork and communication skills
· Physical endurance to work long shifts in a busy environment
· Ability to work in a stressful, fast-paced environment while following directions
Looking for Full and Part Time
Offering Competitive Wages, and Benefits for Full Time Employees
We are a family-owned and operated company for over 20 years, serving fresh and delicious breakfast food to the Pittsburgh area. We are a hard-working, fun-loving group of talented and successful employees looking to add like-minded individuals to our team. We promote from within creating room for growth within our company. If you're interested, please apply!! Or go directly to www.kellyos.com and apply on our website. We are always accepting applications, so throw your hat in the ring!