Looking for a privately owned, non-corporate, fun & fast-paced team atmosphere that offers flexible hours, opportunity for growth, great work/life balance, the ability to make great money, AND get paid weekly? We want you on our team!
Our restaurant is looking to hire a prep cook responsible for preparing the setup for our line cooks. To be successful in this job, you will need thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedule
- Discounted shift meals
- Career growth opportunities
Duties and Responsibilities
- Weigh, measure, mix and prep ingredients according to recipes.
- Steam, grill, boil, bake or fry meats, fish, vegetables, and other ingredients.
- Check food and ingredients for freshness.
- Arrange and garnish dishes.
- Work well under pressure and within the time limit.
- Ensure that kitchen area, equipment and utensils are cleaned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior experience in related food and beverage service and food preparation positions.
- Thorough experience with hot and cold food preparation.
- Good working knowledge of accepted sanitation standards and health codes.
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Able to handle work in a fast-paced environment.