What’s in it for you:
- $100 Bonus, $50 after 30 days worked, $50 after 90 days worked
- Weekly pay
- Pay for your Birthday and yearly Anniversary
- Eligible for monthly profit and loss bonus as well as sales increase bonus
- 401K with employer match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Earned Paid Time Off, to begin 6 months after your hire date
- Flexible scheduling
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental & Vision and employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance
Come help us lead teams that Cultivate Fanatics!
At Blaze Pizza, Individuality, Quality, Speed and Fire are key to the success of our company and our team. We are currently seeking Assistant Restaurant Managers who can maintain a positive and upbeat attitude to lead teams that create lively, fun guest interactions daily.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for the day-to-day activities of the nation’s leading build-your-own pizza fast casual restaurant.
Assistant Managers will work in a fast-paced environment, where your responsibilities may include:
- Administrative duties including balancing cash drawers, inventory counts, and food safety standards
- Helping to build the Blaze brand and culture by interviewing, hiring, and training new team members.
- Overseeing a diverse team as they prepare GREAT pizzas and ensuring the highest product quality, maintenance, and cleanliness of our restaurant consistent with company standards
- Helping to develop and lead our team by providing daily feedback and performance reviews
- A team player who can jump in where needed and always cultivate the guest experience by providing fast courteous, sincere, and positive service
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma (university degree preferred)
- A minimum of 2 years supervisory experience
- Basic knowledge of P & L statements
- Basic math and accounting skills
- Strong guest service, communication, leadership, and conflict resolutions skills
- Full availability for any shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work a 50-hour workweek
- Good personal grooming
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Ability to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists
- Ability to lift 35-50 pounds