- - $200 monthly gas card
- - $200 Hiring Bonus after 6-week training
- - Paid Time off
- - Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
Responsible for the retail operations of the Estate Sale business including setup and merchandising, customer service, sales, and breakdown of the event.
- Experience working in a retail store ringing up customers, merchandising, and other related duties preferred.
- Experience with customer service preferred.
Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Manage the preparation and operation of the Estate Sale
- Stock supplies at the sale
- Assisting prep & price of sale items
- Work with team members to stage, prep, and price items for sale
- Photograph items in the sale
- Generate an itemized list of items
- Create and hang signage throughout the home
- Breakdown and clean up the sale after it is over.
- Provide exceptional customer service to clients and customers.
- Must have a high level of integrity that is evident to clients and employees.
- Ability to work efficiently.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Work is performed in both an office environment and in-home settings with clients. The work requires driving to Estate Sale sites and other locations. Ability to be flexible with scheduling, including the ability to work frequent weekends and evenings.
- Constantly: 67% to 100% of the time
- Frequently: 34% to 66% of the time
- Occasionally: 6% to 33% of the time
- Seldom: 0% to 5% of the time
Frequent Tasks: Sitting in normal position, Standing for long periods, Moving/walking about, Talking and listening, lifting and carrying under 20 lbs,
Occasional Tasks: lifting and carrying over 20 lbs, reaching overhead, repetitive motion, hands, reaching out