Maple Street Biscuit Company is a fast-casual breakfast and lunch restaurant with a mission to Help People, Serve Others, and Be a Part of the Community and we are opening a NEW Community Store.
We are looking to hire Full and Part-time team members and for multiple Leadership positions! No restaurant experience is needed; as we are looking for people who want to learn and grow, will work hard, and have a servant's heart!
What can you expect from a job at Maple Street?
- Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Work-life balance
- Guaranteed early hours
- You'll almost never work evenings and normal hours are mostly 6 am-3 pm (We only open evenings for special events)
- Free meal per shift
- Safe environment
- Lots of growth opportunities
- You will join a family, not just a group of co-workers
- You will serve gracious, be a team player, and keep the store immaculately clean
- You are able to grow with the company throughout the southeast
We call everyone that works for us "Team Members," because we believe you're more than just an employee. You're a vital part of our team. Team members will be crossed trained on 4-7 of the following positions. We are also looking for 4 Leads to own the Biscuit, Make, Deli, and Ambassador team training.
- Biscuit - Learn a skill you can use for life - making our flaky, buttery biscuits from scratch
- Make - Make all of our amazing made from scratch food, like sausage gravy and apple butter
- Deli - You'll plate our comfort food with a modern twist quickly and accurately. The guests depend on you!
- Ambassador - More than just a cashier, our Ambassadors greet our guests, walks them through the Maple Street experience, and takes their order
- Coffee/Barista - We believe there's never enough coffee!
- Grill/Fry - Keep us going with hand-breaded goat cheese and eggs of all kinds
- Clean - Washing dishes isn't a thankless role at Maple Street - it's one of the most important roles on the team.
What are we looking for?
- Dependable, hard workers who want to help us live out our mission. We are a smoke-free environment and do not offer "smoke breaks". We also make two promises: This will be a safe space, where you will never get yelled at or cursed at (and we ask you to promise the same) and you will always go home tired.
- Benefits are offered for full-time team members 30+ hrs.
- Must be able to work Sat and Sun, including all major holidays except for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Looking for leaders who want to grow within Maple Street but are not above washing dishes!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.