EXCELLENT WAGES AND FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES!
Prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and assist the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to GrillSmith's customer satisfaction goals.
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Follow the Executive and/or Sous Chef’s instructions
- Clean up the station and properly handle any leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out timely, simultaneously, and is of high quality
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive attitude and convey a professional demeanor with coworkers and customers
Become a part of the GrillSmith Kitchen Team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time