Our company is looking for photographers for our school and sports photography teams! Our team members photograph preschools, schools, youth sports, dance and other child-related activities. No photography experience needed!
Set your own schedule/availability. This position is approximately 0-40 hours a week. Set your own available hours and be assigned events only when you are available. Team members will travel throughout the Phoenix-Metro area, and also frequently overnight in other Arizona towns as well.
Team Member Requirements:
- Previous experience with young children is a plus
- No photography experience needed! All you need is a smile, a positive attitude and a great work ethic! We will train you with everything else you need to know!
- MUST have a valid Driver's License and must have reliable transportation and insurance.
- MUST have a flexible schedule (Hours: MOST Photo shoots occur Monday-Friday 6am-4pm And Saturdays 6a-4pm).
- MUST be punctual, responsible, and detail oriented.
- MUST be willing to drive/travel in personal vehicle. (Phoenix-Metro and to select outside cities within AZ. Select cities may be via our company vehicles and at our travel expense).
- PERSONALITY! Great Customer service skills needed in a HIGH PACED environment
- Enjoy working with young children, ages Newborn-16
- Extensive knowledge with PC computers is required
- Compensation: Minimum $18+ depending on experience
- Medical Benefits available after your initial employment probationary period
- You must pass a background check, submit to fingerprinting and have a clean motor vehicle record.
Team Members are responsible for:
- Driving themselves TO and FROM daily events
- Loading and unloading the necessary equipment and setting it up, prior to and after an event.
- Photographing children in a quick and efficient manner.
- Working patiently with children- including posing them correctly and getting them to smile.
- Taking/Inputting photo orders and answering questions
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
We listen to our staff and approach COVID-19 considerations based on their feedback and input.