Earn $20 to $30 per hour, inc. tips based on Shift
Our Servers are key to creating this exceptional guest experience. They provide a warm and friendly experience while being fast and efficient. We offer our team members steady hours, flexible schedules, and growth opportunities.
Since 1981 TooJay’s New York-style Deli has been a fan favorite. With several locations across Florida, we are famous for piled-high sandwiches, hearty portions of homemade comfort foods and made-from-scratch soups, salads, and baked goods.
We believe our teams are our most valuable assets. We maintain that commitment by hiring friendly, motivated individuals who make positive contributions to a well-run restaurant. Our teams take pride in creating Simply Great Food and Simply Great Experiences for each guest.
WE OFFER OUR SERVERS:
- Flexible Schedules – Full and Part-Time Team Members
- Medical and Dental Insurance - Full-Time Team Members
- Paid Time Off for Eligible Team Members
- Discounted Meal Program – including catering
- Training & Career Growth Opportunities
- High school diploma or equivalent experience in a full-service restaurant or related field
- Flexible and long hours required at times
- Ability to stand during entire shift, exerting up to 40 pounds as needed
- Must be able to maneuver throughout the dining and kitchen area throughout the shift
- Ability to reach overhead, carry trays, handle hot and cold beverages, bend below the waist and communicate intentions
- Approach all encounters with Guests in a friendly, socially distanced and service-oriented manner
- Continuously clean high touch points throughout the restaurant, and when using restrooms
- Maintain regular schedule in compliance with TooJay’s business levels which may vary based on the needs of the restaurant and check list protocols per Covid-19 standards of cleanliness
- Maintain high standards of personal grooming, including wearing proper uniform and facial mask and gloves when/where if required and as regulated
TooJay's Deli Bakery Restaurant is an Equal Opportunity Employer.