The Forum at Rancho San Antonio Retirement Community, voted the Best Place to Work, provides independent living, memory care, and skilled nursing services is currently seeking Full /Part-Time Food Servers. As a part of this organization, you will find opportunities that provide more than just a job. Forum is a place where personal and professional growth is an integral part of your career experience
We are proud to invest in you, and offer these special benefits to Team Members:
- Competitive Pay
- “ performance bonus “after 90days for an additional between $1-$3 per hour on top of salary rate
- Sign-on bonus available up to $1,000( see hiring manager for more details)
- Referral Bonus of up to $750
- Full Medical Benefits-eligible the 1st of the month following hire date (FT/PT 20)
- Excellent Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Recognition Program
- Free On-Site Gym.
Provide fine dining services to residents in the community dining rooms. Responsible for the proper dining set-up and cleaning of the dining room and the related working areas
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the proper dining set-up of a dining room or rooms while meeting, or exceeding, LCS hospitality and service standards.
- Responsible for the set-up and re-set of tables; assist with clearing tables during and after meal service, and with replacing soiled linens.
- Assist with stocking, as needed, all side stations and other designated areas with proper supplies and items prior to the start of each meal service.
- Maintain sanitary conditions; implement and practice the "Clean As You Go" program to keep areas clean and safe.
- Assist with restocking buffet tables during dining service.
- Assist with dishwashing and distribution of clean dishes, as needed.
- Assist in the making of salads and desserts for dining room service, as needed.
- Provide dining service to residents and guests while maintaining, or exceeding, LCS hospitality and service standards.
- Responsible for taking meal orders and serving requested items according to established guidelines.
- Respond to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining, or exceeding, LCS hospitality and service standards; respond to pertinent questions about menu items.
- Provide beverage service as required.
- Practice safe, sanitary food handling and service.
- Practice and observe all safety and loss prevention procedures; adhere to universal precautions and all infection control guidelines.
- Maintain or exceed LCS's standards of appearance and cleanliness; maintain personal sanitation, hygiene, and health standards.
- Perform any other reasonable task as assigned by the supervisor.
- Maintain and protect the confidentiality of resident information at all times.
- Attend in-services as required.
- Customer service skills
- Ability to read, write, and speak English in order to take resident meal orders.
- Ability to transport items between kitchen and dining room quickly and over long periods of time; ability to push and pull bus carts.
- Ability to physically handle weights up to and including 30 pounds. Ability to provide dining services in a senior housing environment that meets or exceeds LCS's hospitality and service standards.
- Willingness to serve the elderly.
- Provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, or apply for and receive an approved exemption, as a condition of employment.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and A Drug and Smoke-Free Workplace!