Department: Front of House
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hospitality-focused person to join our small restaurant team for evening service.
We have a globe-spanning wine list of over 350 selections, an evolving seasonal menu from Chef Jammir Gray, and plenty of opportunities to learn more about wine and food. Wine knowledge is a plus, but a genuine love for hospitality is ideal! Come be a part of a Michelin-awarded restaurant and the most distinctive wine program in Napa Valley.
This full-time position includes full medical benefits after three months. We operate with a service charge that allows the restaurant to pay fair wages for all positions, and each individual server keeps 100% of their additional tips. There is no pooling.
What You Do:
- Be part of a small, tight-knit team of hospitality-minded people
- Work in a fast-paced, positive environment
- Take great care of guests in the best wine-focused casual restaurant in Napa
- Learn everything you can about the wines of the world by tasting, talking about wine, and taking part in team trips to local wineries
What Compline Does for You:
- Provides full health insurance (A Kaiser “Gold” plan) after 90 days of employment
- Gives great employee discounts in our restaurant and wine shop!
- Provides regular wine education from seasoned sommelier veterans