Wait Staff-Piedmont Gardens
The Waitstaff/Server's day-to-day work includes routinely setting up, clearing and cleaning and resetting dining room. You would be taking menu orders and serving residents and guests meals in a timely and gracious manner. You will be providing quality customer service to residents and guests.
What's in it for you?
As the largest nonprofit owner/operator of senior living communities in California and one of the largest in the country, we are more than just a place to work. We are here to ensure that all we serve are provided with every opportunity to become their best selves as they define it, and this begins with YOU.
- Each employee who successfully refers another employee, will get $200 each when they work past their 90 days
- Full health benefits, medical, dental, vision
- Free Food during your work day
- Paid Leave – 20 Days PTO
- Flexible schedules
- Internal advancement opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401(k) with company matching
- HSA with generous employer contributions
- Wellness program
- Team Member Crisis Fund (for when the unexpected happens)
- Commuter benefits
- Team member discounts
To Be Successful In The Role, You Would Have
- Prior customer service experience
- Prior food service, fast food or restaurant experience
- Prior experience working with seniors (preferred)
- Food Handler's or ServSafe certification (preferred)
- Availability that might include evenings, weekends, & holidays
- Teens are welcome to apply! (Local regulations/restrictions may apply)